- Leadership in the academy: formal, informal, distributed, shared, collaborative, integrative, student-led
- Future students, future pedagogies, future learning paradigms
- Diversity in the academy: teachers, students, practice, context
- Engagement: leading inside and outside the academy
- From local scholarship to changing practice
- Leading SoTL in the Disciplines and/or across the institution
ISSOTL 2015 App is more than an onsite tool. In the lead up to ISSOTL 2015 the App portal will provide you with information and notifications relevant to the Conference.
- Real-time conference alerts and updates
- Conference schedule and agenda - personalise your own agenda
- Information about speakers and exhibitors
- Be familiar with your environment - information and maps
- Melbourne visitor information "interesting suburbs, Melbourne attractions" and much more.
To download the ISSOTL 2015 App search World Leading Conferences in your App store.
Access Code: ISSOTL
Get everything you need to about the Congress on your preferred device.
Simply scan the QR code
The app is available for iOS and Android devices. If you live outside Australia we recommend downloading and installing the App before you leave your home country in order to reduce potential download costs.